When Dickinson Gleeson was established the partners agreed to these fundamental pledges to their clients:
- To provide legal services of the highest quality at highly competitive rates;
- To be approachable and responsive, and to ensure that all clients consider that the firm and its staff have a genuine interest in (a) the client, (b) their case or file and (c) the outcome of their case or file;
- To provide advice which is commercial and realistic;
- Where we act in contentious situations, to provide clients with an honest and realistic appraisal of the merits of their case at the earliest possible stage, so that clients may order their affairs and manage their expectations accordingly;
- To establish long term relationships with all clients, people or organisations with whom the firm does either business or comes into contact;
- To provide staff with a professional and friendly working environment where they and their views are respected and where training and support will be offered in order to allow members of staff to fulfil their own career ambitions.
- To be constructively self-critical and continually strive for improvement in all areas of the firm’s operations; and
- To observe and practice by reference to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.