Commitment to client service affects every aspect of our involvement in a transaction. We believe that our partner-led approach allows us to advise succinctly and to turn documents quickly and efficiently. Much of our work is generated by repeat instructions from clients and intermediaries who value the way we work and the service that we deliver. We strongly believe that the transactions that we have worked on are testament to the firm’s ethos in practice.
Corporate and Finance
- The acquisition and financing of a Hertfordshire office block for more than £8m
- The acquisition of high street premises in Sheffield for circa £7m
- A bridge financing
- The development of a Hampshire shopping centre including a facility extension to finance it
- Two separate amendments to senior and junior facilities made available by alternative lenders to finance a shopping centre in Bedford
- The sale of real estate at Albert Dock, Liverpool for more than £11m
As well as advising on the corporate aspects, Edward Scott and John Burns advised on the financing aspects of the transactions, ensuring a joined-up approach.